Well, we often feel bad sometimes. And if we don’t do something about it, we end up somewhere bad. So I try to list simple thing we can do to feel better on those kind of situation:
- Talk to your self – it is not really bad talking to your self once in a while. It always helps you to evaluate better on problems and even personal growth. So try doing it before you go to sleep. It helps
- Just do what you want to do – most of us feels down because we always mind what other people would say. But learning to ignore comments to do what makes you happy can surely make you feel better all the times.
- Appreciate your skills – Look forward to what you already posses. More often we don’t notice our simple talent that others would want to have. Just try to appreciate them and use it once in a while. You will never know you really have a passion for that skill you usually neglect.
- Learn how to laugh - Laughter is the way of true love. Seriously, just laugh to about anything. It helps get the conversation going if there is a simple joke on a serious conversation. Civilized people always know where this would be limited and can understand a good laugh.
- Breathe deeply – Scientific research have proved it. I don’t know how to prove it, but deep breathing can help you release tension. Losing tension helps you feel better.
- Do some movement – doing some exercise keeps your blood going. If you notice stretching can help you relax a bit because it lets the blood flow to those veins. What more if you really let them flow regularly. Just have a walk or jump twenty times.
- Do something good – I can bet that if you try to help someone with no intension, you will feel glad. This is proven by everyone.
- Hangout with friends – do I have to explain more. Being with other people can help you forget what you usually do. So if you have stress at work or school, unwinding with other people can get you going the next day.